Customers’ personal information may be accessed by or provided to:
- Express Workwear who are directly involved in the delivery of, or management of the service.
- Selected third parties, where:
- services are provided together with a business partner and it is necessary to disclose the information to them in order to provide the services to you,
- Other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety, in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
How we use your personal information
Personal information required to process your order
In order to process any order, we require your details including your name, billing address, delivery address, telephone number and email address. Your email address is required as a means of identification to allow you to access order placement area of the site and so that you can be updated with the progress of your order. Your phone number is only used to contact you if there is an issue with your order. All data is securely stored on our systems and is never distributed to any third parties. Failing to provide adequate personal information for us to process your order could result in the inability to fulfil your order. More information can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
We do not and will not sell your details to any third party. However, we share your details with the following categories of companies necessary to fulfil our service and product requirements to you, as well as to optimise your experience on our website:
- Couriers - We work with Parcel Force and DPD Local.
- Payment service providers - We work with Sage Pay and other providers to perform our contract with you
Use of your personal information for marketing
We may use your email address and phone number to send you marketing emails or marketing SMS messages if you “opt in” to our email or SMS offers list when placing your order, or at a later point. We will only do this with your consent. Every marketing email or marketing SMS message we send contains an unsubscribe link allowing you to instantly remove you from future campaigns.
We may process your personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include the following:
- To send you direct marketing communications which we think will be of interest to you
- To carry out analysis to optimise and improve our services and communications to benefit our customers
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To personalise the website to tailor our offering to you
- Suppressions – to ensure you no longer receive marketing communications if you have unsubscribed
Use of your personal information for decision making
We may use your personal information to send you relevant marketing messaging (with your consent) and to predict your purchase behaviour or making product recommendations to you. This is to enable us to personalise your experience with us. This information includes and is not limited to:
- Customer type (Business, Group or Team, Charity, School or Individual), which we request from you at the checkout stage
- Your purchase history and basket items
- Your contact history with us
- Your payment information
- Your name and personal contact details
- Your device type or email client
How long we keep your personal information
We keep your personal information for as long as is needed to provide our service to you, or for as long as you have your account or in some cases to help us to train our internal teams to provide a better service to you.
Security of your information
Express Workwear is fully PCI compliant and is assessed regularly by an independent PCI compliance scanning vendor, Security Metrics. No payment data (such as credit or debit card numbers) is stored on our systems. Entering of your personal data during the checkout process is protected by a GeoTrust SSL certificate. All personal data is handled with the upmost care and is never distributed to any third parties.